We’ve uploaded our 2013-2014 Form 990 to our website. If you’re interested in where your donation goes and how your money is used to better our community, you can find everything you need to know in this document. 86 cents of every dollar in monetary donation goes back into the community and 94 cents of every dollar in total donations (monetary and non-monetary) goes back into the community.
Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll find:
- Page 1 – Summary
- Page 2 – Program Service Expenses
- This part of the document explains where our donations go (programs such as Gift in Kind Warehouse, 2-1-1 Helpline, agency allocations, and other). This graph explains what is found in this section.
- Pages 3-4 – Checklist of Required Schedules
- Page 5 – IRS Filings and Tax Compliance Statements
- Page 6 – Governance, Management, and Disclosure
- Pages 7-9 – Compensation
- This part of the document shows what donations we receive. This graph shows what is found in this section.
- Pages 10-13 – Financial Information
- Pages 14-17 – Public Charity Status and Public Support
- Pages 18-21 – Schedule of Contributors
- Pages 22-25 – Supplemental Financial Statements
- Pages 26-33 – Breakdown of partner agency allocations
- Here you can find how much is given to each of our partner agencies, not including the noncash items they receive if they are members of the Gift in Kind Warehouse.
- Pages 34-35 – Noncash Contributions
- Page 36 – Supplemental Information
- Page 37 – Application for Extension of Time to File an Exempt Organization Return