.Application for Funding.
To be considered for Prosperity Tomorrow funding, an organization must first submit a completed Letter of Inquiry (LOI) form no later than 5:00 p.m. on February 1, 2019 through the Agency Portal.
The LOIs will be reviewed and scored by a panel of community volunteers to determine which organizations will be approved to submit a more detailed application for funding consideration. This is a competitive process and submission of an LOI or full application does not guarantee funding.
- Align within one of the three funding focus areas: Parents as First Teachers, Quality Out-of-School Time, and Developing Self-Sufficiency
- Provide services or is based in Benton, Madison, Washington Counties (Arkansas) or McDonald County (Missouri)
- Meet the criteria for responsible financial stewardship, which includes:
- Any Organization required to have a full audit for any grant, federal funding or state funding, or any other purpose must submit this same audit to the UWNWA, no matter what amount of funding is requested.
- Any Organization funded by the UWNWA who receives an annual allocation of $50,000 or more, must have an annual audit, consistent with General Accounting Principles; conducted by a certified public accountant and must submit the results of such audit, together with the accountant’s management letter, to the UWNWA. The CPA must be independent of the client and the financial statements must contain all required disclosures.
- Any Organization funded by UWNWA whose annual budget exceeds $50,000 and receives an allocation of $10,000 – $49,999 may submit a Formal Review conducted by a CPA in lieu of an audit. The CPA must be independent of the client