.SingleCare and United Way.
United Way of Northwest Arkansas partners with Singlecare to provide access to affordable prescription medications in order to ensure greater health and financial stability to community members.
.The Singlecare Prescription Savings Card.
- Is free for everyone – it’s like a coupon that you can use as often as you want.
- Reduces cost – just show the card every time to get the lowest prices, whether it be SingleCare, insurance or retail price.
- Is easy to use with no registration or eligibility requirements.
- Covers FDA approved prescription medications.
- Saves an average of 45% on prescriptions.
- Is accepted at major chain pharmacies nationwide.
Note: If you have a FamilyWize card you can continue to use it, the number has transferred to SingleCare.
.How do i get a card?.
.Drug price lookup tool.
You are able to see the SingleCare price of your prescription(s) by either going to Singlecare.com or by downloading the free SingleCare app. Simply enter your drug name, dosage and zip code to find the lowest price within a 10 mile radius.
.how it works.
SingleCare negotiates fair drug prices directly with major pharmacies like CVS, Walmart and Walgreens, and passes the savings on to members, free of charge.
To start saving with SingleCare, a member needs to show the savings card to their local pharmacist whenever they fill a prescription at a participating pharmacy. The discount will be automatically applied to the retail price of the drug.
Members may use their card as often as they want. Cards do not expire. Cards may also be used for family members’ prescriptions and shared with friends.